Eidolon Free Evolutions

  • Omowale Anthony
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 26, 2010
      Hello all,

      I'm having an issue when creating a Quadraped Eidolon...it does not add the
      free evolutions of Bite and Limbs (Legs)...only thing i've seen so far...i
      am using the 5.16.4 production release...

      Keep up the good work on PCGen...I've been using it for the past few years
      and am loving it...

      Thanks,

      Aegisblack

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 26, 2010

        I wasn't aware the race needed to display the evolutions, instead the Race itself correctly has the
        legs and the Bite attack. Chris aka Gjorbjond (I know I spelled the Callsign incorrectly) did a good
        job on the Eidolon write up.

        If those aren't being calculated correctly, then I'll step in. Or at least cite a reference where
        those need to be displayed, and I'll get those set up to display.

        Cheers,

        On 11/26/2010 11:56 AM, Omowale Anthony wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        > I'm having an issue when creating a Quadraped Eidolon...it does not add the
        > free evolutions of Bite and Limbs (Legs)...only thing i've seen so far...i
        > am using the 5.16.4 production release...
        >
        > Keep up the good work on PCGen...I've been using it for the past few years
        > and am loving it...
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Aegisblack

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Omowale Anthony
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 26, 2010
          Okay,

          On page 60 of the Advanced Player's Guide, it gives you the stats for the
          Quadraped Eidolon and it says you get free evolutions of Bite and Limbs
          (Legs) - which i see your point about, but i figured it would be since it is
          an evolution...without selecting any Eidolon class abilities (0/3 at this
          point) when i go to Character Sheet, there is nothing listed under
          proficiencies...isn't Bite supposed to show up there...it does if i add it,
          but that uses up an Evolution when it should be free...

          Also, i get this "error" when i add Claws, whether Limbs (legs) is added or
          not...am i missing something...this is level one too

          *Claws*
          *Type:* EvolutionChoice
          *Requirements:* *var: (EidMaxAttacks-EidUsedAttacks) at least 2* and var:
          (EidLimbs-EidLimbsUsed) at least 1

          thanks for responding so fast, as well

          On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I wasn't aware the race needed to display the evolutions, instead the Race
          > itself correctly has the
          > legs and the Bite attack. Chris aka Gjorbjond (I know I spelled the
          > Callsign incorrectly) did a good
          > job on the Eidolon write up.
          >
          > If those aren't being calculated correctly, then I'll step in. Or at least
          > cite a reference where
          > those need to be displayed, and I'll get those set up to display.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >

          > On 11/26/2010 11:56 AM, Omowale Anthony wrote:
          > > Hello all,
          > >
          > > I'm having an issue when creating a Quadraped Eidolon...it does not add
          > the
          > > free evolutions of Bite and Limbs (Legs)...only thing i've seen so
          > far...i
          > > am using the 5.16.4 production release...
          > >
          > > Keep up the good work on PCGen...I've been using it for the past few
          > years
          > > and am loving it...
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Aegisblack

          > > Related Lists
          > > PCGen's Online Docs:
          > > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
          > >
          > > PCGen List File Help:
          > >
          > > PCGen Experimental:
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2010
            Bump :)

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 11, 2010
              Boing :)

              On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...>wrote:

              > Bump :)
              >

              > On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Omowale Anthony <aegisblack@...>wrote:
              >

              >> Okay,
              >>
              >> On page 60 of the Advanced Player's Guide, it gives you the stats for the
              >> Quadraped Eidolon and it says you get free evolutions of Bite and Limbs
              >> (Legs) - which i see your point about, but i figured it would be since it
              >> is
              >> an evolution...without selecting any Eidolon class abilities (0/3 at this
              >> point) when i go to Character Sheet, there is nothing listed under
              >> proficiencies...isn't Bite supposed to show up there...it does if i add
              >> it,
              >> but that uses up an Evolution when it should be free...
              >>
              >> Also, i get this "error" when i add Claws, whether Limbs (legs) is added
              >> or
              >> not...am i missing something...this is level one too
              >>
              >> *Claws*
              >> *Type:* EvolutionChoice
              >> *Requirements:* *var: (EidMaxAttacks-EidUsedAttacks) at least 2* and var:
              >> (EidLimbs-EidLimbsUsed) at least 1
              >>
              >> thanks for responding so fast, as well
              >>

              >> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...<drew0500%40yahoo.com>>
              >> wrote:
              >>

              >> > Hi,
              >> >
              >> > I wasn't aware the race needed to display the evolutions, instead the
              >> Race
              >> > itself correctly has the
              >> > legs and the Bite attack. Chris aka Gjorbjond (I know I spelled the
              >> > Callsign incorrectly) did a good
              >> > job on the Eidolon write up.
              >> >
              >> > If those aren't being calculated correctly, then I'll step in. Or at
              >> least
              >> > cite a reference where
              >> > those need to be displayed, and I'll get those set up to display.
              >> >
              >> > Cheers,

              >> add
              >> > the
              >> > far...i

              >> > years

              >> > http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
              >> > http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html

              >> > --
              >> > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
              >> > Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
              >> > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
              >> > Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
              >> > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

            • gjorbjond
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 13, 2010
                I've been working on this one and I think it's just about ready. It should be in the next OOC update.

                > Boing :)
                >
                > On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...>wrote:
                >
                > > Bump :)
                > >

                > > On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Omowale Anthony <aegisblack@...>wrote:
                > >

                > >> Okay,
                > >>
                > >> On page 60 of the Advanced Player's Guide, it gives you the stats for the
                > >> Quadraped Eidolon and it says you get free evolutions of Bite and Limbs
                > >> (Legs) - which i see your point about, but i figured it would be since it
                > >> is
                > >> an evolution...without selecting any Eidolon class abilities (0/3 at this
                > >> point) when i go to Character Sheet, there is nothing listed under
                > >> proficiencies...isn't Bite supposed to show up there...it does if i add
                > >> it,
                > >> but that uses up an Evolution when it should be free...
                > >>
                > >> Also, i get this "error" when i add Claws, whether Limbs (legs) is added
                > >> or
                > >> not...am i missing something...this is level one too
                > >>
                > >> *Claws*
                > >> *Type:* EvolutionChoice
                > >> *Requirements:* *var: (EidMaxAttacks-EidUsedAttacks) at least 2* and var:
                > >> (EidLimbs-EidLimbsUsed) at least 1
                > >>
                > >> thanks for responding so fast, as well

                > >> Race

                > >> least

                > >> add

              • O. Ben Anthony
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 13, 2010
                  Sweet! Thanks for all ur work and effort!

                  Sent from my iPhone