RE: [pcgen] [Trackered]Re: CONTAINS tag

  • Caleb Ulfers
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 2010
      When I first posted this, I was thinking about using this for different size cages, which, now that you mention it, would function the same way as creatures with the "swallow whole" ability (and thus, could be handled from within GMGen as well.) Another use would be to keep track of creatures/items inside a living vault from within GMGen.
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      From: eric.h.jarman@...
      Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:08:16 -0600
      Subject: Re: [pcgen] [Trackered]Re: CONTAINS tag

      I could see using it for vehicles, which often have a specific size of

      crew or passenger space.

      There is also another potential use from within GMGen for creatures

      with the "swallow whole" ability, to keep track of how many or what the

      size of creatures they have in their stomach.

      On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:02 PM, James Dempsey <jdempsey@...> wrote:

      > Hi,

      > Is this really something we need to support? The contains tag relates to

      > objects - how would it work with creatures? I think there is a bit of

      > thinking that needs to happen before we decide if this is a useful

      > addition to the program.

      > Cheers,

      > James,

      > On 23/11/2010 7:34 AM Andrew Maitland wrote

      >> Hi,

      >> http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWTAG-229

      >> On 11/22/2010 11:18 AM, thpr wrote:

      >>> Not possible today, this is a FREQ.