Re: [Pathfinder] [Bug?] Headband of Vast Intelligence

  • gjorbjond
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2010
      You may be able to code the headband without the code fix is in place to handle Pathfinder intelligence increases.

      Unlike a normal int increase, the headband comes pre-loaded a single skill per +2 of bonus, chosen during the headband's creation. The headband grants ranks in those chosen skills up to the maximum rank for the character's level.

      It really doesn't work like the int increases from leveling or inherent bonuses.