Re: [pcgen] Add language for high INT

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
      As the creatures are from the Bestiary, that is the source. Look at
      Goblin, and you will see that there is a section on Goblins as PCs.
      There is NOT that section for Gnoll nor Trogldyte so we did not code
      that in the Bestiary files. If you want to add it yourself, the easiest
      way is to have a "homebrew".pcc file that points to a race.lst file
      where you:

      Gnoll.MOD <tab> LANGBONUS:Common,<other languages available for high int>

      Then include your homebrew.pcc when creating characters.

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1) <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Grognard.html>
      My better half and me