Re: [pcgen] Human Bonus Feat

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2010

      Erm, how exactly is BONUS +1 in four templates going to equal 15? :P

      I think you meant to the bonus to match the number.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2010
        Bonus Feat - Should have appeared the moment you chose the Race.

        It did when I did my test.

        On 11/9/2010 9:12 AM, Picho wrote:

        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Picho"<chanterhound@...> wrote:
        >> The bonus feat that humans get seems to not be working now with the new release, or i'm dumb and can't figure out where to go.
        >>
        >> In addition, is there anyway to give a character an extra feat that is houseruled?
        >>

        > Nvm about the human bonus feat, I was dumb. Appeared after I added a class level.
        >
        > Still I'ld like to know about how to put in an extra feat.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Susan Dittmar
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 10, 2010
          Quoting Andrew Maitland (drew0500@...):
          > Erm, how exactly is BONUS +1 in four templates going to equal 15? :P

          Oops! Of course! I had to type that by hand as I don't have PCGen on the
          computer I use for mails, so I could not copy-and-paste. Stupid mistake!

          Susan

          PS: corrected version