Re: [pcgen] Strange error messages

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2010

      It's telling you that you have two category tags, or a mod trying to put on the same category.
      Basically, Hey, you're applying the same thing twice.

      Look at those abilities and you'll find your issue.

      On 11/9/2010 8:19 AM, Barak wrote:
      > What do these messages mean?
      >
      > "SEVERE Worthless Category change encountered: Copy of Alertness Feat
      > SEVERE Worthless Category change encountered: Copy of Athletic Feat
      > SEVERE Worthless Category change encountered: Foo Feat"
      >
      > Barak

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2010
        Hi Barak,

        On 10/11/2010 3:19 AM Barak wrote
        > What do these messages mean?
        >
        > "SEVERE Worthless Category change encountered: Copy of Alertness Feat
        > SEVERE Worthless Category change encountered: Copy of Athletic Feat
        > SEVERE Worthless Category change encountered: Foo Feat"

        Thanks for reporting those - they came from some 35e custom sources
        files I had in my dev environment. They were accidentally being included
        in the release. I have deleted them now.

        Cheers,
        James.