where can I get updates to the Pathfinder game data.

  • Donald H
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
      Im having a problem navigating the site to find updates to the pathfinder generator. Any help would be great.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010

        Can you clarify please?

        Are you just looking for access to the Pathfinder Sets - Core Books, APG, etc. which is part of the
        normal PCGen download now; or are you looking for the cutting edge fixes that happen between releases?

        On 11/8/2010 2:36 AM, Donald H wrote:
        > Im having a problem navigating the site to find updates to the pathfinder generator. Any help would be great.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Donald Heiser
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
          The Pathfinder sets- Core Books and so on. Its not on my install

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
            I find that hard to believe if you have 5.16.3; okay, grab 5.16.4RC3 - This has the latest
            upgrades, files and the only thing missing is the Nature Warden PRC, which will be fixed in the
            5.16.4RC4. It's scheduled for this Wednesday.

            http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/

            Grab the version of 5.16.4.RC3 that works with your OS. It's below the BIG GREEN Download PCGen
            Button. The button grabs 5.16.3 not the latest.

            Once you finish installing that, load up PCGen. In the Menus, Switch your GameMode to 'Pathfinder'.
            You'll see all the Pathfinder Data Sets. The core stuff is still an alpha, so they'll be found in
            the Alpha Datasets tree.

            Now, if you're using the Basic Loader Screen, you can simply use Pathfinder for Players.

            Cheers,