'Save output sheet with PC' does not work as expected

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      Hi folks,

      I just noticed another small glitch with 5.16.4RC3 (and 5.16.4RC2).

      I activated the above mentioned switch in the Preferences->PCGen->Output
      section. Nonetheless PCGen suggests saving exports not with the character
      file but in the directory chosen under Preferences->PCGen->Location.

      I raised this as http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-379, though fumbled with
      the affected PCGen versions (and don't know how to correct that).

      Susan