PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting , 11/8/2010, 10:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2010
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting

      Date: Monday November 8, 2010
      Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: irc.freenode.net
      City State Zip: pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>
      Phone: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe -
      Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=24&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

      Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings

      -PCGen Board of Directors

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010

        Date: Monday November 8, 2010
        Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am

        Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC . You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
          Hi Folks,

          Just a reminder, we just had Daylight Savings End. This means that the time on the reminder is off
          by an hour, I don't know if the link updates automatically. For the state side folks, PST will be
          1800 hours, EST will be 2100 hours (That's 6pm and 9pm respectively for the non-military time
          inclined folks).

          Cheers,

          On 11/8/2010 1:00 PM, pcgen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting
          > Date: Monday November 8, 2010
          > Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
          > Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
          > Location: irc.freenode.net
          > City State Zip: pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>
          > Phone: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
          > Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting
          >
          > All are welcome to come and observe -
          > Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)
          >
          > Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC . You can join via the web at
          > http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
          >
          > Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
          > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=24&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
          >
          > Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings
          >
          > -PCGen Board of Directors
          >
          > Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
            Hi,

            Here's an updated link showing the times in different locations:

            http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=9&month=11&year=2010&hour=2&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

            Cheers,
            James.

            On 9/11/2010 8:06 AM Andrew Maitland wrote