Last Stretch for Bug Reports!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      We're nearing the light at the end of the tunnel -

      APG is going to be undergoing a data review shortly. I'm finalizing a bunch of items.

      If you still have an issue, a bug or a concern now is the time to bring it forward.

      Our current schedule for the 5.16 release is:
      Weekend of the 6th - James puts out 5.16.4RC
      Weekend of the 12th - James puts out 5.16.4 FINAL or one last RC.

      That's right, little less than 2 days for final bug fixes, and hopefully a smooth ride to the 12th.

      Grab your latest core and APG files, as there has been a monumental effort behind the scenes.