Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Improved Familiars

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
      Okay, I've added all the critters for the feat. Including the Bonus Bestiary if you load it.

      If you need the new boys immediately contact me off-list and I'll give you a link to grab it.

      On 11/4/2010 12:58 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > OKay, not working because NONE of the animals are coded up, and uncommenting the existing thing
      > won't work cause that's just a copy from the RSRD set.
      >
      > I'll need to add the creatures in. Thanks for the report.
      >

      > On 11/4/2010 11:30 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      >> Hi,
      >>

      >> I'm looking into it... Patience please.
      >>

      >> On 11/4/2010 9:48 AM, Steven Hammond wrote:
      >>> I was looking to add an improved familiar to a character this morning
      >>> (pathfinder core RPG). After adding the feat, the familiar list didn't
      >>> change. I looked in pfcr_feats.lst and the COMPANIONLIST was commented
      >>> out. I grepped around the files but couldn't find any other
      >>> references. Uncommenting the line and reloading didn't seem to help