Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Improved Familiars

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010

      OKay, not working because NONE of the animals are coded up, and uncommenting the existing thing
      won't work cause that's just a copy from the RSRD set.

      I'll need to add the creatures in. Thanks for the report.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
        Okay, I've added all the critters for the feat. Including the Bonus Bestiary if you load it.

        If you need the new boys immediately contact me off-list and I'll give you a link to grab it.