Pathfinder Improved Familiars

  • Steven Hammond
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
      I was looking to add an improved familiar to a character this morning
      (pathfinder core RPG). After adding the feat, the familiar list didn't
      change. I looked in pfcr_feats.lst and the COMPANIONLIST was commented
      out. I grepped around the files but couldn't find any other
      references. Uncommenting the line and reloading didn't seem to help
      either.

      Thanks,
      Steve
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010

        I'm looking into it... Patience please.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010

          OKay, not working because NONE of the animals are coded up, and uncommenting the existing thing
          won't work cause that's just a copy from the RSRD set.

          I'll need to add the creatures in. Thanks for the report.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
            Okay, I've added all the critters for the feat. Including the Bonus Bestiary if you load it.

            If you need the new boys immediately contact me off-list and I'll give you a link to grab it.