RE: [pcgen] Re: Kingmaker Campaign Traits

  • Derrik H. Gilmore
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 3, 2010
      Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa - though I just got the APG on Monday
      and haven't gotten that far in the book yet, I'm still giddy about the
      class/race options =)

      As for taking the campaign traits for later characters, you can always
      adjust the back-story for the trait so that it makes more sense while
      leaving the bonus intact - nur meine zwei pfennige =)

      ----

      Derrik "Gil" Gilmore

      "I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of
      the raid's $359.76 says know your role."