COMMIT-SVN Mailing List stopped working

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010

      Just a note, several commits haven't come across on the commit svn list.

      I just looked at the list direct and it doesn't have anything new after Barak entered the newest source.

      I'm not in the best position to investigate this ATM.

      Can one of our Admins for the project investigate or raise a note with SF. Thanks.

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
        Hi All,

        The list archive definitely has the latest messages, could just have been a
        processing delay on SF's part. Lets give it 24 hours.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
          Yeah, there was a serious delay, looks like SF got clogged, it's all working again though.

          Thanks.