Re: [Bug] Possible bug with csheet_fantasy_statblock5.htm

  • Allen Cohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
      Looks like I don't actually need to respond to this since you tried all
      permutations.

      FYI, I was under 3.5 and did not have EQUIPATTACK checked (nor do I even
      understand what that does).

      FYI, a friend of mine tried purchasing several longswords and putting some
      of the duplicates in containers. This produced some odd File | Print Preview
      results, too. Even if there were multiple swords in the sack, only one would
      show up. For each sack, a maximum of one would be displayed.

      Allen