[Bug] Possible bug with csheet_fantasy_statblock5.htm

  • Allen Cohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2010
      I created a generic fighter, gave him two longswords. Put one in his primary hand and had him carry the other.

      The Preview tab shows him with two longswords.

      But the File|Print Preview command only shows him having one longsword.

      I am using C:\Program Files\PCGen\PCGen5164RC2\outputsheets\d20\fantasy\htmlxml\csheet_fantasy_statblock5.htm as my "default HTML output sheet."

      Can anyone reproduce this error?

      Allen
    • Chuck
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
        What game mode? Do you have the option EQUIPATTACK (under House Rules) checked or not?

        Ok, I'm seeing one sword listed under equipment (the equipped one). But not the carried one. This works fine in the PDF sheets, but not in statblock5 or fantasy_std. Interestingly, the encumberance is fine. BTW, I got the same results under Pathfinder and 3.5. It does not seem to matter whether or not EQUIPATTACK is checked or not.

        Chuck

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Cohn" <allen@...> wrote:

        > I created a generic fighter, gave him two longswords. Put one in his primary hand and had him carry the other.
        >
        > The Preview tab shows him with two longswords.
        >
        > But the File|Print Preview command only shows him having one longsword.
        >
        > I am using C:\Program Files\PCGen\PCGen5164RC2\outputsheets\d20\fantasy\htmlxml\csheet_fantasy_statblock5.htm as my "default HTML output sheet."
        >
        > Can anyone reproduce this error?
        >
        > Allen

      • Allen Cohn
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
          Looks like I don't actually need to respond to this since you tried all
          permutations.

          FYI, I was under 3.5 and did not have EQUIPATTACK checked (nor do I even
          understand what that does).

          FYI, a friend of mine tried purchasing several longswords and putting some
          of the duplicates in containers. This produced some odd File | Print Preview
          results, too. Even if there were multiple swords in the sack, only one would
          show up. For each sack, a maximum of one would be displayed.

          Allen