Hidden Animal Tricks

  • distant_scholar
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2010
      There is an animal trick hidden in the _air walk_ spell (in both 3.5 and Pathfinder, maybe 3.0 too); animals can be trained to be able to use the spell. This could be added to the appropriate core data sets.

      Before I make an official Feature Request, are there any other hidden animal tricks out there that should be added, too?
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2010
        I assume this was JIRA'd? People can add extra tricks to that if need be.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2010

          Via adding it manually sure... other methods, not so sure. In-Built Editor does not support
          Abilities yet.

          make a JIRA tracker and list the new entries and someone will add it.

          On 11/22/2010 6:07 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
          > I assume this was JIRA'd? People can add extra tricks to that if need be.

          > On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 5:05 PM, distant_scholar<adventure@...>wrote:
          >

          >> There is an animal trick hidden in the _air walk_ spell (in both 3.5 and
          >> Pathfinder, maybe 3.0 too); animals can be trained to be able to use the
          >> spell. This could be added to the appropriate core data sets.
          >>
          >> Before I make an official Feature Request, are there any other hidden
          >> animal tricks out there that should be added, too?

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        • distant_scholar
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2010
            I just JIRA'd a few minutes ago. (I was waiting to see if other people responded, then real life happened ...)

            DS