Final APG pushes...

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      Keep your reports coming, I just discovered we were missing an entire section of Rogue Talents, and
      Traits from just such a report. I've added all them in, though the new traits are missing their bonuses.

      Any new lst monkey want to try their hand at entering those?

    • Henk Slaaf
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
        > Keep your reports coming, I just discovered we were missing an entire section of Rogue Talents, and
        > Traits from just such a report. I've added all them in, though the new traits are missing their bonuses.

        I can try, but I don't know when I can find the time.

        When is APG due?

        Henk
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
          I'm hoping to have another release this weekend.

          Someone did the Racial Traits, I'd have to double check if anything else remains.