Re: [pcgen] Re: Paizo traits ... New Question

  • Aaron Sherman
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 26, 2010
      You're right, I misread "may select" as "must select". Thanks for pointing
      this out. It makes me MUCH happier with PFS's guide.

      I can now see why the guide was such a low priority, since everything in it
      is entirely optional except for the restrictions on point allocation, hit
      points, starting gold and sources. All of which I can work on my own through
      PCGen just fine.