Data Team wants YOU!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      You may have seen the recent post for Q&A Monkey, but figure, you don't have the patience for that
      sort of thing, and instead need to have the excitement of hands on building, well, I can use you too!

      This email is for self-motivated individuals that are gaming enthusiasts that want to help PCGen
      support their favorite game systems.

      I'm looking for anyone interested in learning how to LST Code. I'll personally take the time out of
      my busy schedule to teach you the Art of LST FU. What I want in return is people willing to help out
      in the project making data sets, helping with bug fixes, or making any contributions to the team.
      It's not much I ask.

      With the training you'll be better equipped to make your own Homebrew content, making personal sets
      for any books you want, but that we can't offer due to licensing restrictions.

      Why should you take the time and join up? Let me ask you this, has there ever been a time you wanted
      or wished PCGen had something in it? Now you won't have to wait. Tackling your favorite books will
      be much easier. Or getting Books into PCGen will happen faster, cause YOU'LL be making the books
      into sets for PCGen.

      Joining the team isn't hard, just decide to donate a little time, daily, weekly, monthly, whatever
      you can give. We'll help you progress at your own pace, assist you when you need it, and of course,
      you get to be listed as a Team Member. Every set you assist with or create will have your name or
      call sign on it. All I require is for you to take the first step and say "Yes, I want to give this a
      shot".

      Do you have what it takes to become a LST Monkey? Reply to this email/post or contact me direct.
      We're always looking for dedicated volunteers. Even if LST coding isn't for you, we'll take people
      interested in other areas and fit you with the right team. Join up today.