Re: [pcgen] Two handed weapon plus buckler

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21 9:08 AM

      Here is the code that is 'supposed' to control this:

      One of two conditions must be met:

      You have a Melee Weapon in the Secondary aka Off-hand OR You have a Melee Weapon in Both Hands.

      Now here is the rules issue - You don't take a -1 to Hit fighting Two Handed If you aren't using the
      buckler as a defense IIRC.

      The Blocks might need reworking.

      In either case I'm not exactly sure what the proper outcome should be. Do we need to add to the OS
      block for situational modifiers? Should the -1 be constant for Two Handed...

      If you can supply the simple pcg file that would be great, in fact, if you can export a couple of
      the pdf character sheets that would be awesome too!

      If you'd like, you can open a JIRA tracker yourself, upload those items, and then you can be kept
      informed direct when people comment or work on the issue.

      You'll want to create a data bug for now.