Removing an Ability

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2010
      How do I remove a Special Ability, such as "Weapon Training I"?

      I can prevent the choice from showing under the Ability Pool, but the
      Special Ability description shows up in the output sheet.

      REMOVE:FEAT|xxx doesn't do it.
      --

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2010
        Bump

        On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 11:15 AM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...>wrote:

        > How do I remove a Special Ability, such as "Weapon Training I"?
        >
        > I can prevent the choice from showing under the Ability Pool, but the
        > Special Ability description shows up in the output sheet.
        >
        > REMOVE:FEAT|xxx doesn't do it.
        > --
        >
        > David
        > Papa.DRB
        >
        > Grognard (definition 1)
        > My better half and me

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2010
          Bounce :)

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2010
            Hi,

            You can't remove automatically granted abilities.