[Bug] SRD: Missing Spelllike abilities for Devils

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010

      This is a straight bug report, which belongs on the main pcgen group. We like it if you use [Bug] in
      the subject line.

      If you believe something is a bug you can bring it up there, OR, feel free to create a bug report on
      JIRA. located at http://jira.pcgen.org

      x-posting pcgen group.

      And no, this isn't a known issue. It's a data bug.

      Cheers,

      On 10/12/2010 2:20 AM, Arjan wrote:
      > The spelllike abilities seem to be missing in the code for the Devils. I checked some other creatures (i.e. Demons, but I did not check extensively) but they seem to be there. I could not find a tracker for it, but is it a know issue?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Arjan

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin