Re: [pcgen] Re: [Fixed] Divine Rank 0

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 8, 2010
      Hi There!

      You can now easily do this yourself! See
      http://wiki.pcgen.org/PCGen_Jira_Guide for details :)

      On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 12:36 PM, gtpdspin <Phil@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for that.
      >
      > Can you please lodge a FREQ to get the speed table for Divine Ranks
      > implemented.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, Andrew Maitland
      > <drew0500@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Trackered -
      > >

      > > Divine Rank 0 being granted abilities it shouldn't have <
      > http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-119>
      > >
      > > Fixed - Revisions: 13320, 13321
      > >
      > > Only thing I can't do today is the Movement. That wasn't even set up.
      > >
      > > On 10/4/2010 2:33 AM, gtpdspin wrote:
      > > > And a few more data bugs with Divine Rank 0.
      > > >
      > > > The RSRD says:
      > > > Energy Immunity: Deities of rank 1 or higher are immune to electricity,
      > cold, and acid, even if the attacker is a deity of higher divine rank. Some
      > deities have additional energy immunities
      > > >
      > > > All of these immunities are incorrectly granted to characters with
      > Divine Rank 0 by PCGen.
      > > >
      > > > The RSRD has at able for base speeds for characters with a Divine Rank.
      > This is incorrectly not applied by PCGen to characters with Divine Rank 0.
      > > >

      > > --
      > > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • gtpdspin
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 8, 2010
        I've just checked the fix in the repository and it isn't correct.

        The correct fix (needed in two places) is:

        ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Divine Rank|Immunity To Transmutation|Immunity To Energy Drain|Immunity to Ability Drain|Immunity to Ability Damage|Immunity To Mind-Affecting|Resistance To Fire|Immortal
        ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Grant Spells|Immunity To Acid|Immunity To Cold|Immunity To Electricity|PREVARGTEQ:DivineRank,1

        Divine rank 0 does get some of the immunities, just not all of them.

        > Trackered -
        >

        > Divine Rank 0 being granted abilities it shouldn't have <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-119>
        >
        > Fixed - Revisions: 13320, 13321
        >
        > Only thing I can't do today is the Movement. That wasn't even set up.
        >
        > On 10/4/2010 2:33 AM, gtpdspin wrote:
        > > And a few more data bugs with Divine Rank 0.
        > >
        > > The RSRD says:
        > > Energy Immunity: Deities of rank 1 or higher are immune to electricity, cold, and acid, even if the attacker is a deity of higher divine rank. Some deities have additional energy immunities
        > >
        > > All of these immunities are incorrectly granted to characters with Divine Rank 0 by PCGen.
        > >
        > > The RSRD has at able for base speeds for characters with a Divine Rank. This is incorrectly not applied by PCGen to characters with Divine Rank 0.
        > >

        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • gtpdspin
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 8, 2010
          And one more thing... :-)

          You'll also want to add Immunity to Ability Drain and Immunity to Ability Damage into rsrd_abilities_monsters.

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gtpdspin" <Phil@...> wrote:

          > I've just checked the fix in the repository and it isn't correct.
          >
          > The correct fix (needed in two places) is:
          >
          > ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Divine Rank|Immunity To Transmutation|Immunity To Energy Drain|Immunity to Ability Drain|Immunity to Ability Damage|Immunity To Mind-Affecting|Resistance To Fire|Immortal
          > ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Grant Spells|Immunity To Acid|Immunity To Cold|Immunity To Electricity|PREVARGTEQ:DivineRank,1
          >
          > Divine rank 0 does get some of the immunities, just not all of them.

          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > Trackered -
          > >

          > > Divine Rank 0 being granted abilities it shouldn't have <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-119>
          > >
          > > Fixed - Revisions: 13320, 13321
          > >
          > > Only thing I can't do today is the Movement. That wasn't even set up.
          > >
          > > On 10/4/2010 2:33 AM, gtpdspin wrote:
          > > > And a few more data bugs with Divine Rank 0.
          > > >
          > > > The RSRD says:
          > > > Energy Immunity: Deities of rank 1 or higher are immune to electricity, cold, and acid, even if the attacker is a deity of higher divine rank. Some deities have additional energy immunities
          > > >
          > > > All of these immunities are incorrectly granted to characters with Divine Rank 0 by PCGen.
          > > >
          > > > The RSRD has at able for base speeds for characters with a Divine Rank. This is incorrectly not applied by PCGen to characters with Divine Rank 0.
          > > >

          > > --
          > > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        • gtpdspin
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 8, 2010
            Done. DATA-121.

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 8, 2010

              Completed: At revision: 13349 & Completed: At revision: 13351

              Btw, if this works, it's customary to close the issue as resolved, or let us know.

              http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-119

              Cheers,

              On 10/8/2010 5:22 AM, gtpdspin wrote:
              > And one more thing... :-)
              >
              > You'll also want to add Immunity to Ability Drain and Immunity to Ability Damage into rsrd_abilities_monsters.
              >

              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gtpdspin"<Phil@...> wrote:
              >> I've just checked the fix in the repository and it isn't correct.
              >>
              >> The correct fix (needed in two places) is:
              >>
              >> ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Divine Rank|Immunity To Transmutation|Immunity To Energy Drain|Immunity to Ability Drain|Immunity to Ability Damage|Immunity To Mind-Affecting|Resistance To Fire|Immortal
              >> ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Grant Spells|Immunity To Acid|Immunity To Cold|Immunity To Electricity|PREVARGTEQ:DivineRank,1
              >>
              >> Divine rank 0 does get some of the immunities, just not all of them.
              >>

              >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Maitland<drew0500@> wrote:
              >>> Hi,
              >>>
              >>> Trackered -
              >>>

              >>> Divine Rank 0 being granted abilities it shouldn't have<http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-119>