Re: [Fixed] Divine Rank 0

  • gtpdspin
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 8, 2010
      Thanks for that.

      Can you please lodge a FREQ to get the speed table for Divine Ranks implemented.

      Thanks.

      > Trackered -
      >

      > Divine Rank 0 being granted abilities it shouldn't have <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-119>
      >
      > Fixed - Revisions: 13320, 13321
      >
      > Only thing I can't do today is the Movement. That wasn't even set up.
      >
      > On 10/4/2010 2:33 AM, gtpdspin wrote:
      > > And a few more data bugs with Divine Rank 0.
      > >
      > > The RSRD says:
      > > Energy Immunity: Deities of rank 1 or higher are immune to electricity, cold, and acid, even if the attacker is a deity of higher divine rank. Some deities have additional energy immunities
      > >
      > > All of these immunities are incorrectly granted to characters with Divine Rank 0 by PCGen.
      > >
      > > The RSRD has at able for base speeds for characters with a Divine Rank. This is incorrectly not applied by PCGen to characters with Divine Rank 0.
      > >

      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 8, 2010
        Hi There!

        You can now easily do this yourself! See
        http://wiki.pcgen.org/PCGen_Jira_Guide for details :)

        On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 12:36 PM, gtpdspin <Phil@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for that.
        >
        > Can you please lodge a FREQ to get the speed table for Divine Ranks
        > implemented.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, Andrew Maitland
        > <drew0500@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > Trackered -
        > >

        > > Divine Rank 0 being granted abilities it shouldn't have <
        > http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-119>
        > >
        > > Fixed - Revisions: 13320, 13321
        > >
        > > Only thing I can't do today is the Movement. That wasn't even set up.
        > >
        > > On 10/4/2010 2:33 AM, gtpdspin wrote:
        > > > And a few more data bugs with Divine Rank 0.
        > > >
        > > > The RSRD says:
        > > > Energy Immunity: Deities of rank 1 or higher are immune to electricity,
        > cold, and acid, even if the attacker is a deity of higher divine rank. Some
        > deities have additional energy immunities
        > > >
        > > > All of these immunities are incorrectly granted to characters with
        > Divine Rank 0 by PCGen.
        > > >
        > > > The RSRD has at able for base speeds for characters with a Divine Rank.
        > This is incorrectly not applied by PCGen to characters with Divine Rank 0.
        > > >

        > > --
        > > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • gtpdspin
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 8, 2010
          I've just checked the fix in the repository and it isn't correct.

          The correct fix (needed in two places) is:

          ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Divine Rank|Immunity To Transmutation|Immunity To Energy Drain|Immunity to Ability Drain|Immunity to Ability Damage|Immunity To Mind-Affecting|Resistance To Fire|Immortal
          ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Grant Spells|Immunity To Acid|Immunity To Cold|Immunity To Electricity|PREVARGTEQ:DivineRank,1

          Divine rank 0 does get some of the immunities, just not all of them.

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 8, 2010
            And one more thing... :-)

            You'll also want to add Immunity to Ability Drain and Immunity to Ability Damage into rsrd_abilities_monsters.

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gtpdspin" <Phil@...> wrote:

            > I've just checked the fix in the repository and it isn't correct.
            >
            > The correct fix (needed in two places) is:
            >
            > ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Divine Rank|Immunity To Transmutation|Immunity To Energy Drain|Immunity to Ability Drain|Immunity to Ability Damage|Immunity To Mind-Affecting|Resistance To Fire|Immortal
            > ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Grant Spells|Immunity To Acid|Immunity To Cold|Immunity To Electricity|PREVARGTEQ:DivineRank,1
            >
            > Divine rank 0 does get some of the immunities, just not all of them.

            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > Trackered -
            > >

            > > Divine Rank 0 being granted abilities it shouldn't have <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-119>
            > >
            > > Fixed - Revisions: 13320, 13321
            > >
            > > Only thing I can't do today is the Movement. That wasn't even set up.
            > >
            > > On 10/4/2010 2:33 AM, gtpdspin wrote:
            > > > And a few more data bugs with Divine Rank 0.
            > > >
            > > > The RSRD says:
            > > > Energy Immunity: Deities of rank 1 or higher are immune to electricity, cold, and acid, even if the attacker is a deity of higher divine rank. Some deities have additional energy immunities
            > > >
            > > > All of these immunities are incorrectly granted to characters with Divine Rank 0 by PCGen.
            > > >
            > > > The RSRD has at able for base speeds for characters with a Divine Rank. This is incorrectly not applied by PCGen to characters with Divine Rank 0.
            > > >

            > > --
            > > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            > > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

          • gtpdspin
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 8, 2010
              Done. DATA-121.

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 8, 2010

                Completed: At revision: 13349 & Completed: At revision: 13351

                Btw, if this works, it's customary to close the issue as resolved, or let us know.

                http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-119

                Cheers,

                On 10/8/2010 5:22 AM, gtpdspin wrote:
                > And one more thing... :-)
                >
                > You'll also want to add Immunity to Ability Drain and Immunity to Ability Damage into rsrd_abilities_monsters.
                >

                > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gtpdspin"<Phil@...> wrote:
                >> I've just checked the fix in the repository and it isn't correct.
                >>
                >> The correct fix (needed in two places) is:
                >>
                >> ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Divine Rank|Immunity To Transmutation|Immunity To Energy Drain|Immunity to Ability Drain|Immunity to Ability Damage|Immunity To Mind-Affecting|Resistance To Fire|Immortal
                >> ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Grant Spells|Immunity To Acid|Immunity To Cold|Immunity To Electricity|PREVARGTEQ:DivineRank,1
                >>
                >> Divine rank 0 does get some of the immunities, just not all of them.
                >>

                >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Maitland<drew0500@> wrote:
                >>> Hi,
                >>>
                >>> Trackered -
                >>>

                >>> Divine Rank 0 being granted abilities it shouldn't have<http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-119>