Re: [pcgen] Re: PCGen 5.16.4 (RC1) Released!

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 4, 2010
      It better, since I coded it up and included it ;)

      On 10/4/2010 9:58 PM, Ian Chevalier wrote:
      > Sweetness! Does it have the Antipaladin as a class option?

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • Ian Chevalier
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 5, 2010
        Ah, um, could you include a link to the dataset with the APG's content then? I can't seem to find it among the stable datasets.
      • Maredudd
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 5, 2010
          Hi Folks!

          Ian wrote:

          > Ah, um, could you include a link to the dataset with the
          > APG's content then? I can't seem to find it among the stable
          > datasets.

          The APG data set has been incorporated into PCGen's distribution
          so all you need to do is download PCGen 5.16.4 RC1.

          Have fun and remember to report problems back here!

          Maredudd
        • Ian Chevalier
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 5, 2010
            Well then I've got bad news for Andrew. The antipaladin isn't showing up as a selectable class.
          • Terry Milnes
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 5, 2010
              Works for me.

            • Ian Chevalier
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 5, 2010
                Well it's not working for me. I download PC Gen, I install it, then I go to it and load up Pathfinder RPG (Gamemasters Version) and I choose "create a npc" and I choose alignment (lawful good), the race (wraith) and then when I go to classes I see no (YES NO) Antipaladin to select from. Please tell me how you are able to select Antipaladin.
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 5, 2010

                  Well, you are not loading the APG set. You'll also find there aren't any archetypes, new feats, new
                  spells, any of the other classes, or things associated with the APG. You're only loading the Core
                  Rule Book and Bestiary when you select "Load up Pathfinder RPG (Gamemasters Version).

                  You need to switch to the Advanced Loader Screen.
                  If you want the APG, which I might add is STILL a Work in Progress in PCGen, you need to select it
                  to load with the Core Rules.

                  Cheers,

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 6, 2010
                    Also, unless Wraith changes your alignment to Chaotic Evil, Anti-Paladin
                    will show up as unselectable. The pre-requisite is Chaotic Evil according
                    to the pfsrd.

                  • Terry Milnes
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 6, 2010
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 6, 2010

                        Uh, what does Wraith have to do with an Antipaladin? And, you can select any Alignment you like,
                        it's not set in stone.