Re: DC RPG (Mutants & Masterminds)

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
      >Hi Folks!
      >
      >Jack wrote:
      >> Looking for a character generator for the new DC RPG, which is based
      >> on (3rd Edition?) Mutants & Masterminds. Does PCGen have those data
      >> files yet?
      >>

      >PCGen does not currently hold permissions to include data sets based
      >upon the Mutants and Masterminds material.
      >
      >~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)

      HeroLab does have a module for M&M though, of course it's a pay program. :)

      Paul G.

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      CoH:Nylan Neblett
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"