Source for feats on outputsheet

  • gtpdspin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      I've just upgraded to 5.16.3 and the outputsheet for my D&D 3.5 character is now spread over a whole bunch of extra pages because every feat, special quality and special ability has the source printed with it.

      This means that what once took about 2 lines, now takes 5, and sprays the sheet over many more pages.

      How do I go back to the old style without the source in the outputsheet?
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
        Hi,

        Is the Source looking like [Abbr,p.xx] or [This is a Cool Source and takes up lots of room,p.xx]?
        To change the settings, Go to the PCGen Preferences found under the Settings Menu:
        +PCGen
        ++ Sources
        Source Display: Change the drop down to 'page', that should cut down the area. If it was on LONG,
        that's the cause of the 5 lines, I prefer 'Short' myself, as that has a short 3 to 5 letter
        abbreviation and the page number for reference.

        If it's still a bother, either myself or Chuck can walk you through the steps [or send a replacement
        base file] so it's not a bother for you.

        On 10/4/2010 1:30 AM, gtpdspin wrote:
        > I've just upgraded to 5.16.3 and the outputsheet for my D&D 3.5 character is now spread over a whole bunch of extra pages because every feat, special quality and special ability has the source printed with it.
        >
        > This means that what once took about 2 lines, now takes 5, and sprays the sheet over many more pages.
        >
        > How do I go back to the old style without the source in the outputsheet?

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • gtpdspin
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
          Thanks Drew. That did it perfectly for me.