Re: [pcgen] DC RPG (Mutants & Masterminds)

  • Omowale Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
      Not sure if they do or are going to...but here is a link to an calculating
      excel sheet that will tide you over...

      http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37151

      just grab the latest version...you should be good...

      On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Jack <djacky3@...> wrote:

      > Looking for a character generator for the new DC RPG, which is based on
      > (3rd Edition?) Mutants & Masterminds. Does PCGen have those data files yet?

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
        Hi Folks!

        Jack wrote:
        > Looking for a character generator for the new DC RPG, which is based
        > on (3rd Edition?) Mutants & Masterminds. Does PCGen have those data
        > files yet?

        PCGen does not currently hold permissions to include data sets based
        upon the Mutants and Masterminds material.

        ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
        ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Gibbon
        ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
        ~ Tracker Gibbon, Website Tamarin
        ~ Tenacious Monkey
        ~ Face melioram personam
      • Paul Grosse
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
          >Hi Folks!
          >
          >Jack wrote:
          >> Looking for a character generator for the new DC RPG, which is based
          >> on (3rd Edition?) Mutants & Masterminds. Does PCGen have those data
          >> files yet?
          >>

          >PCGen does not currently hold permissions to include data sets based
          >upon the Mutants and Masterminds material.
          >
          >~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)

          HeroLab does have a module for M&M though, of course it's a pay program. :)

          Paul G.

          Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
          PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
          ICQ: 14397299
          AO: Nylan
          CoH:Nylan Neblett
          Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

          "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"