DC RPG (Mutants & Masterminds)

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
      Looking for a character generator for the new DC RPG, which is based on (3rd Edition?) Mutants & Masterminds. Does PCGen have those data files yet?
    • Omowale Anthony
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
        Not sure if they do or are going to...but here is a link to an calculating
        excel sheet that will tide you over...

        http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37151

        just grab the latest version...you should be good...

        On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Jack <djacky3@...> wrote:

        > Looking for a character generator for the new DC RPG, which is based on
        > (3rd Edition?) Mutants & Masterminds. Does PCGen have those data files yet?

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
          Hi Folks!

          Jack wrote:
          > Looking for a character generator for the new DC RPG, which is based
          > on (3rd Edition?) Mutants & Masterminds. Does PCGen have those data
          > files yet?

          PCGen does not currently hold permissions to include data sets based
          upon the Mutants and Masterminds material.

          ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
          ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Gibbon
          ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
          ~ Tracker Gibbon, Website Tamarin
          ~ Tenacious Monkey
          ~ Face melioram personam
        • Paul Grosse
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
            >Hi Folks!
            >
            >Jack wrote:
            >> Looking for a character generator for the new DC RPG, which is based
            >> on (3rd Edition?) Mutants & Masterminds. Does PCGen have those data
            >> files yet?
            >>

            >PCGen does not currently hold permissions to include data sets based
            >upon the Mutants and Masterminds material.
            >
            >~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)

            HeroLab does have a module for M&M though, of course it's a pay program. :)

            Paul G.

            Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
            PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
            ICQ: 14397299
            AO: Nylan
            CoH:Nylan Neblett
            Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

            "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"