Betatest Pathfinder APG/I want to help

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
      Just checking:

      I just downloaded the APG beta files, and as far as I can tell the various Archetype abilities do not actually do anything.

      I haven't been active in supplying datasets up to now because I mostly work on sets that are interesting to me, and the only 3.5 sets not available from pcgen that I want to have are closed content.

      However, now I'm starting to look into Pathfinder it occurred to me that any 'missing' info I would want implemented in the datasets could benefit others, since it's a dataset that is going to be included in PCGen.

      Therefore this question: since I will be implementing the abilities still missing actual functionality from the APG (unless the implementation is provided in 5.17.4) would you be interested in my implementations?
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
        Hi,

        Better late then never.

        If you have the data taken directly from the sets we are making, then feel free to commit it. If you
        can't commit it, then send it to me. I just sent out an email saying we're down to the last 24 to 48
        hour of updates before we release the 5.16.4RC1.

        After that, everything will be released by OOC updates. By all means, anything you want in the 5.16
        release needs to be entered ASAP.

        On 10/1/2010 12:33 AM, herzogaldilkassach wrote:
        > Just checking:
        >
        > I just downloaded the APG beta files, and as far as I can tell the various Archetype abilities do not actually do anything.
        >
        > I haven't been active in supplying datasets up to now because I mostly work on sets that are interesting to me, and the only 3.5 sets not available from pcgen that I want to have are closed content.
        >
        > However, now I'm starting to look into Pathfinder it occurred to me that any 'missing' info I would want implemented in the datasets could benefit others, since it's a dataset that is going to be included in PCGen.
        >
        > Therefore this question: since I will be implementing the abilities still missing actual functionality from the APG (unless the implementation is provided in 5.17.4) would you be interested in my implementations?

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • herzogaldilkassach
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
          I'm not sure I can spare enough time in the next 24-48 hours, so it'll probably be for the OOC sets then.

          I'll give it a shot anyway.

          I think sending updates to you will probably be the safest, since you can then decide whether you still want the changes in the release...

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
            Hi,

            Well, I should be able to handle whatever you send my way tomorrow [Later today] then.

            I think it's bed time. Time for the European PCGen Support staff to come on duty. ;) It's almost 2am
            local for me.