Cleric Channel Energy not working 5.16.3 RC3

  • therealdraconite
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      I apparently can't meet the prerequisites of either Positive or Negative channel energy, regardless of my alignment.
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
        On Thursday 30 September 2010 09:55:38 therealdraconite wrote:
        > I apparently can't meet the prerequisites of either Positive or Negative
        > channel energy, regardless of my alignment.

        You need to select a deity too, as the type of channel energy you can select
        not only depends on your alignement, but also on the alignment of your deity.

        Regards,
        Stefan.

        PS: Why are you still using an old release candidate? PCGen 5.16.3 has beeen
        released for a while now.