Re: [pcgen] Re: APG Updates for 9/24

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29 1:58 AM

      On 29/09/2010 6:52 PM therealdraconite wrote
      > Stupid question: where can I download the APG supplement files so that I can test them?
      Either see http://wiki.pcgen.org/Beta_Testers_for_Testing or wait until
      5.16.4 RC1 is released in the next week or so. That build will include
      the APG files and probably be the easiest way to kick the tyres and give
      us feedback.

      Cheers,
      James.
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 29 7:29 AM
        So far I found the APG feat Focused Shot does not have anything no Prerequisites no description. so i looked at the lst file and found it was not done for most of the feats.

        I'm good at the Prerequisites tags and the syntax for the DESC: tag
        so if there is a way for me to help I would like to. I work unlike some of the people I play the game with so have a little time to write.

        -Thanks!

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 29 9:19 AM

          Yes, the feats are pretty much placeholders. It's been put back on my plate. I'll be going through
          those today, tomorrow and however long it takes.

          At this point, everything is in place, it's just filling in the blanks and making it all nice and
          pretty.

          On 9/29/2010 7:29 AM, Michael wrote:
          > So far I found the APG feat Focused Shot does not have anything no Prerequisites no description. so i looked at the lst file and found it was not done for most of the feats.
          >
          > I'm good at the Prerequisites tags and the syntax for the DESC: tag
          > so if there is a way for me to help I would like to. I work unlike some of the people I play the game with so have a little time to write.
          >
          > -Thanks!
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, James Dempsey<jdempsey@...> wrote:
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> On 29/09/2010 6:52 PM therealdraconite wrote
          >>> Stupid question: where can I download the APG supplement files so that I can test them?
          >> Either see http://wiki.pcgen.org/Beta_Testers_for_Testing or wait until
          >> 5.16.4 RC1 is released in the next week or so. That build will include
          >> the APG files and probably be the easiest way to kick the tyres and give
          >> us feedback.
          >>
          >> Cheers,
          >> James.

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/