Re: APG Updates for 9/24

  • therealdraconite
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
      Stupid question: where can I download the APG supplement files so that I can test them?

      > Sorcerer Bloodlines are now enabled. This concludes the massive effort of bulk inclusion for the
      > classes section of the APG. There is still a LOT of touch up in the descriptions that need to be done.
      >
      > Next on the To Do List -
      > Add the Summoner Updates provided to me by a user Gjorbjord aka Chris (I can never spell it right
      > unless I'm looking at it)
      > Feats - Add Descriptions, Benefits, and any bonuses.
      >
      > For whatever reason, I'm dead tired... Uhg, nap time.
      >
      > All we're missing are the prestige class abilities, beyond that, I think the rest is review,
      > correct, and test.
      >
      > The nice thing, I've met my personal deadline for getting this finished by the weekend.
      >
      > I'll be getting things cleaned up, and doing a prettyLST run here not to long after I'm happy with
      > the clean up effort. Good news, we're almost done folks.
      >
      > Please ramp up those tests and report everything to me when you can.
      >

      > On 9/23/2010 1:27 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Cleric Subdomains are up and ready for testing.
      > >
      > > [Fixed] Ranger Combat Styles - was missing the correct vars - this will require additional work, but
      > > it should be working for the present
      > > [Fixed] PRECLASS missing from a few Archetypes allowing the incorrect Archetypes to be selected.
      > > [To Do] For the future all Archetypes will have a PRECLASS of at least 1 on the abilities as well to
      > > prevent incorrect abilities from being applied to the character.
      > >
      > > Only Bloodlines are left in the pipe.
      > >

      > > On 9/21/2010 7:45 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > >> Hi,
      > >>
      > >> Completed: At revision: 13069
      > >>
      > >> Only Archetypes left are Cleric and Sorcerer.
      > >>
      > >> This is a massive bulk update with basics. Please hammer hard and let me know what needs to be
      > >> updated, or isn't working.
      > >>
      > >> For this update you'll need to grab a Core Update as well. I expect the Ranger to need a bunch more
      > >> work.
      > >>
      > >> And yes, Spelling errors are very much expected. Point out any you find (Reference by Class and
      > >> Ability Name please if known)
      > >>
      > >> F_L seems to be a common issue. Anyways, I figured the update and getting it into the tester hands
      > >> earlier than later was a good idea. I will be correcting typos, and any mistakes I find as I go.
      > >>
      > >> Added today:
      > >> Ranger
      > >> Monk
      > >> Paladin
      > >>
      > >> Left to do:
      > >> Cleric Subdomains
      > >> Sorcerer Bloodlines

      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
        Hi,

        On 29/09/2010 6:52 PM therealdraconite wrote
        > Stupid question: where can I download the APG supplement files so that I can test them?
        Either see http://wiki.pcgen.org/Beta_Testers_for_Testing or wait until
        5.16.4 RC1 is released in the next week or so. That build will include
        the APG files and probably be the easiest way to kick the tyres and give
        us feedback.

        Cheers,
        James.
      • Michael
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
          So far I found the APG feat Focused Shot does not have anything no Prerequisites no description. so i looked at the lst file and found it was not done for most of the feats.

          I'm good at the Prerequisites tags and the syntax for the DESC: tag
          so if there is a way for me to help I would like to. I work unlike some of the people I play the game with so have a little time to write.

          -Thanks!

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 29, 2010
            Hi,

            Yes, the feats are pretty much placeholders. It's been put back on my plate. I'll be going through
            those today, tomorrow and however long it takes.

            At this point, everything is in place, it's just filling in the blanks and making it all nice and
            pretty.

            On 9/29/2010 7:29 AM, Michael wrote:
            > So far I found the APG feat Focused Shot does not have anything no Prerequisites no description. so i looked at the lst file and found it was not done for most of the feats.
            >
            > I'm good at the Prerequisites tags and the syntax for the DESC: tag
            > so if there is a way for me to help I would like to. I work unlike some of the people I play the game with so have a little time to write.
            >
            > -Thanks!
            >
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, James Dempsey<jdempsey@...> wrote:
            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> On 29/09/2010 6:52 PM therealdraconite wrote
            >>> Stupid question: where can I download the APG supplement files so that I can test them?
            >> Either see http://wiki.pcgen.org/Beta_Testers_for_Testing or wait until
            >> 5.16.4 RC1 is released in the next week or so. That build will include
            >> the APG files and probably be the easiest way to kick the tyres and give
            >> us feedback.
            >>
            >> Cheers,
            >> James.

            > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/