Re: [pcgen] Barding Proficiencies?

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 28, 2010
      Bump :)

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2010

        Bah, skipping the bump and sending direct to the Guru who set it up :P

        Stefan we need to address this before the release of RC1

        On 9/28/2010 8:38 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
        > Bump :)
        >
        > On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 4:13 AM, Andrew Maitland<drew0500@...> wrote:
        >

        >> Hi,
        >>
        >> Is there any reason we don't have any method to use Barding for Mounts?
        >>
        >> I can't find any Feat or ability that grants Barding Proficiency, and I
        >> noted the barding is split
        >> by the same - light, medium, heavy categories. The Cavalier Mount says it
        >> gets Light Armor
        >> Proficiency. I think we should simply link Barding to the Appropriate
        >> Proficiencies. Can a
        >> Pathfinder guru comment on this. Thanks.
        >>
        >> --
        >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >> Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
        >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • George
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 3, 2010
          Aren't the barding proficiencies tied to being "Trained for War?"

          Cheers,

          Sir George Anonymous

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 3, 2010

            Well, considering I coded up those, and you'd think you would have the correct feats for those, I
            might agree...

            However, there is NO where I can find that grants the Proficiencies to use Barding for any creature.

            On 10/3/2010 5:26 PM, George wrote:
            > Aren't the barding proficiencies tied to being "Trained for War?"
            >
            > Cheers,
            >
            > Sir George Anonymous
            >
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Maitland<drew0500@...> wrote:
            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> Bah, skipping the bump and sending direct to the Guru who set it up :P
            >>
            >> Stefan we need to address this before the release of RC1
            >>
            >> On 9/28/2010 8:38 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
            >>> Bump :)

            >>> Related Lists

            >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
            >>>

            >> --
            >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            >> Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
            >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

            > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

            Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

          • Joe Medica
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 7, 2010
              Was this added to the new release? I also noted this. I think I manually
              created this in the List Editor for the one time I needed it.

              Joe Medica

              Yahoo: cellowyn2
              AOL IM: JoeMedica1031

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 8, 2010
                Hi Joe,

                With regards to what exactly? There are a few things floating around in
                this thread :)

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 8, 2010
                  Sorry Martijn: regarding barding proficiencies.

                  Joe Medica
                  570-294-2547

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 8, 2010

                    Okay, reviewing this, the feats are granting the proficiency, but I think the animals weren't
                    getting them. I'll have to look deeper...

                    Problem when you bring things up, tracking back to what brought it up in the first place.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 8, 2010
                      My bad. I will be more specific in the future.

                      Joe Medica

                      Yahoo: cellowyn2
                      AOL IM: JoeMedica1031