Re: [pcgen] OSRIC?

  • Jonathan Thompson
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 26, 2010
      I will send the Gaslight update within the next couple of days. I have been
      swamped with some family stuff.

      On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Wow, that's an older email, March 2010... Well here's where I stand on
      > those sets:
      > *OSRIC *- no further work done, other priorities have reared their heads;
      > though if I had known we
      > still had an interest I'd be happy to collaborate some further effort here.
      > Mind you, supporting a
      > non-3e system is quite a challenge still. It's a big challenge, but should
      > still be doable. I'd have
      > to review what I've done to see where the set needs work. I'm not even sure
      > it's loadable at this point.
      > *Eclipse: The Codex Persona* [Completed, awaiting code improvement to
      > better support]
      > *Gaslight OGL* [Completed]
      > *Into the Black* [Completed]
      > *Into the Green* [Completed]
      > *APG* [In-progress, 80% completed, needs Feat work, ability clean up and
      > improvements galore, main
      > structure is in place, only needing to patch anything missed on first pass]
      >
      > I'm doing the APG, so our Pathfinder monkey [Stefan aka Zaister] can
      > implement the Template Engine
      > on the code side, so the other coders aren't stretched further.
      >
      > I'm also helping clean up any 5.16 sets for another 5.16 release, short
      > cycle. Deadlines aplenty
      > unfortunately.
      >

      > On 9/26/2010 3:24 PM, rayston wrote:
      > > > Currently I'm actually working on:
      > > > OSRIC (Some structure in place 25% complete) - I'll work on it as time
      > > > permits.
      > > > Eclipse: The Codex Persona (This one will need some code work to make
      > > > pretty, 90% Complete)
      > > > Gaslight OGL (This set just needs a touch up and then review) - pending
      > > > Into the Black (This set is just being finished in the Q&A process) -
      > > > pending
      > > > Into the Green (Structure in place. 50% complete) - Might have a new
      > > > monkey help with this.
      >
      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      Jonathan M. Thompson
      Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions

      jthompson@...
      d20 Magazine Rack (www.d20zines.com)
      thompsonjm@...
      Now on Sale: Open Anime (Open Core) and Gaslight Victorian Fantasy
      (OGL/Savage Worlds)
      In Development: (2010) Double Spiral War, Terran Trade Authority, 1632
      Second Edition | "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were.
      But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan