Re: [pcgen] OSRIC?

    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 26, 2010
      Hi,

      Wow, that's an older email, March 2010... Well here's where I stand on those sets:
      *OSRIC *- no further work done, other priorities have reared their heads; though if I had known we
      still had an interest I'd be happy to collaborate some further effort here. Mind you, supporting a
      non-3e system is quite a challenge still. It's a big challenge, but should still be doable. I'd have
      to review what I've done to see where the set needs work. I'm not even sure it's loadable at this point.
      *Eclipse: The Codex Persona* [Completed, awaiting code improvement to better support]
      *Gaslight OGL* [Completed]
      *Into the Black* [Completed]
      *Into the Green* [Completed]
      *APG* [In-progress, 80% completed, needs Feat work, ability clean up and improvements galore, main
      structure is in place, only needing to patch anything missed on first pass]

      I'm doing the APG, so our Pathfinder monkey [Stefan aka Zaister] can implement the Template Engine
      on the code side, so the other coders aren't stretched further.

      I'm also helping clean up any 5.16 sets for another 5.16 release, short cycle. Deadlines aplenty
      unfortunately.

      On 9/26/2010 3:24 PM, rayston wrote:
      > > Currently I'm actually working on:
      > > OSRIC (Some structure in place 25% complete) - I'll work on it as time
      > > permits.
      > > Eclipse: The Codex Persona (This one will need some code work to make
      > > pretty, 90% Complete)
      > > Gaslight OGL (This set just needs a touch up and then review) - pending
      > > Into the Black (This set is just being finished in the Q&A process) -
      > > pending
      > > Into the Green (Structure in place. 50% complete) - Might have a new
      > > monkey help with this.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • Jonathan Thompson
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 26, 2010
        I will send the Gaslight update within the next couple of days. I have been
        swamped with some family stuff.

        On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Wow, that's an older email, March 2010... Well here's where I stand on
        > those sets:
        > *OSRIC *- no further work done, other priorities have reared their heads;
        > though if I had known we
        > still had an interest I'd be happy to collaborate some further effort here.
        > Mind you, supporting a
        > non-3e system is quite a challenge still. It's a big challenge, but should
        > still be doable. I'd have
        > to review what I've done to see where the set needs work. I'm not even sure
        > it's loadable at this point.
        > *Eclipse: The Codex Persona* [Completed, awaiting code improvement to
        > better support]
        > *Gaslight OGL* [Completed]
        > *Into the Black* [Completed]
        > *Into the Green* [Completed]
        > *APG* [In-progress, 80% completed, needs Feat work, ability clean up and
        > improvements galore, main
        > structure is in place, only needing to patch anything missed on first pass]
        >
        > I'm doing the APG, so our Pathfinder monkey [Stefan aka Zaister] can
        > implement the Template Engine
        > on the code side, so the other coders aren't stretched further.
        >
        > I'm also helping clean up any 5.16 sets for another 5.16 release, short
        > cycle. Deadlines aplenty
        > unfortunately.
        >

        > On 9/26/2010 3:24 PM, rayston wrote:
        > > > Currently I'm actually working on:
        > > > OSRIC (Some structure in place 25% complete) - I'll work on it as time
        > > > permits.
        > > > Eclipse: The Codex Persona (This one will need some code work to make
        > > > pretty, 90% Complete)
        > > > Gaslight OGL (This set just needs a touch up and then review) - pending
        > > > Into the Black (This set is just being finished in the Q&A process) -
        > > > pending
        > > > Into the Green (Structure in place. 50% complete) - Might have a new
        > > > monkey help with this.
        >
        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        Jonathan M. Thompson
        Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions

        jthompson@...
        d20 Magazine Rack (www.d20zines.com)
        thompsonjm@...
        Now on Sale: Open Anime (Open Core) and Gaslight Victorian Fantasy
        (OGL/Savage Worlds)
        In Development: (2010) Double Spiral War, Terran Trade Authority, 1632
        Second Edition | "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were.
        But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan