[pathfinder] +1 resistance bonus on Will saves

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2010
      Pathfinder RPG etc
      PCGen 5.16.3

      How do I make a custom item which grants "+1 resistance bonus on Will
      saves" rather than "+1 resistance"?
      (e.g. like the Spellsight Bracer in "Pathfinder Chronicles: Gods and Magic")

      is this the sort of thing which requires diving into LST files?

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2010

        To make an easy item, yes, you'll want to dive into the LST.

        I don't think the EQMODs are set up to grant separate bonuses to the three saves.

        On 9/26/2010 7:08 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
        > Pathfinder RPG etc
        > PCGen 5.16.3
        >
        > How do I make a custom item which grants "+1 resistance bonus on Will
        > saves" rather than "+1 resistance"?
        > (e.g. like the Spellsight Bracer in "Pathfinder Chronicles: Gods and Magic")
        >
        > is this the sort of thing which requires diving into LST files?

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin