[pathfinder] creating custom item with uses/day

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2010
      Pathfinder RPG etc, PCGen 5.16.3

      I'm trying to make a quick custom item using the right-click Create
      Custom Item

      There appears to be very few of the Pathfinder cost modifiers - once I
      select "spell, command use", I can't e.g. add "charges per day" (divide
      cost by (5/charges per day))

      Nor can I see the "item requires skill" or "item requires class/alignment".
      (I actually wanted "item requires specific deity", which is not actually
      a standard restriction - for one of the items in "Pathfinder Chronicles:
      Gods and Magic")

      any hints or advice please?

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2010

        Such restrictions aren't coded up in the Item Customizer.

        I think you could do such an item in the LST Editor though. The customizer is set up for standard
        bonuses, not restrictions.

        You'd need to simply use
        PRESKILL:1,<SkillName>=x<ranks>
        PREDEITY:1,<DeityName>

        Just make sure the Deity exists in your Deities list.

        For the charges per day, I'd have to turf that off to another PF monkey. A bit too busy to delve in
        and figure out what is going on.

        On 9/26/2010 7:04 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
        > Pathfinder RPG etc, PCGen 5.16.3
        >
        > I'm trying to make a quick custom item using the right-click Create
        > Custom Item
        >
        > There appears to be very few of the Pathfinder cost modifiers - once I
        > select "spell, command use", I can't e.g. add "charges per day" (divide
        > cost by (5/charges per day))
        >
        > Nor can I see the "item requires skill" or "item requires class/alignment".
        > (I actually wanted "item requires specific deity", which is not actually
        > a standard restriction - for one of the items in "Pathfinder Chronicles:
        > Gods and Magic")
        >
        > any hints or advice please?

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin