APG Status Report Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2010
      Greetings all,

      I'm broadcasting this on the main list, in case we have other contributors in
      the wings I'm not aware of. This is BCC'd to the main workers as well.

      I'm figuring a good 6 to 12 hours remain for the Archetype work on my end. The
      good news is I've spoken to James and he's happy to delay the RC1 of 5.16.4 so
      we can get the APG and Serpent's Keep into the release [Barak is finishing up
      the review for Serpent's Keep]. This means I'm hoping to get the vast majority
      of my remaining work in by this weekend.

      Eric - Where do we stand on equipment and whatever else you are working on?
      Ainvar - What is the Status of Feats?
      Sensai - What is the Status of the Prestige Abilities?
      James - You already said the witch had some touch up ;)

      Okay, beta testers, grab the latest version and give us any and ALL feedback you
      can. This will be the lead up to the final 5.16 release. Hammer Hard and test
      every thing you can.

      Direct all feedback direct to me or the PCGen_Experimental list. I'll be hitting
      this stuff fairly hard the rest of this week.

      --
      Andrew