Re: [pcgen] Re: Problems With Cave Druid

    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 15, 2010
      Hi,

      When you get to the correct level, those abilities will automatically be granted to the druid
      character, if they aren't then let me know.

      If the Character is a Gnoll, he should already have the Listed Vision Type and Scent ability. No
      effort on your part is needed there.

      Bite should be an equipment item that the character already possesses. All you have to do is go to
      the equipping subtab and equip it to the character.

      For follow-up problems with the experimental data set, please ask over on the PCGen Experimental
      Yahoo Group. I don't want people getting confused about a set that isn't released to the general public.

      Switch to the Character Tab, on the "second" page you should see the abilities. On the "first" page
      would be the bite, and vision.

      On 9/14/2010 10:28 PM, Preston Poulter wrote:
      > I tried out the Cave Druid.
      > I don't quite understand the difference between the Archetype tab and the Class Archetypes tab.
      > The Class Archetype tab was stuck on Rogue stuff, but the Archetype tab allowed me to select
      > Cave Druid and his skills changed appropriately.
      >
      > How do I give him the ability for Tunnelrunner, Lightfoot, and the other class abilities.
      > Also, since I'm making a Gnoll, how do I give him Scent and Darkvision?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Preston
      >
      > On Sep 14, 2010, at 1:39 PM, Maredudd wrote:
      >
      >> What OS are you running?
      >>
      >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Preston Poulter<prestonp@...> wrote:
      >>> I don't understand what it means to place the unzipped files in "data/alpha/..."
      >>> I don't know where the data files are stored on my computer to begin with.

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin