Pathfinder APG - Cavalier

  • scrizdog
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      I am building a Cavalier from the APG Files that are being created and I've noticed that the class is only gaining Simple Weapons Proficiency at first level and not Martial Weapons Proficieny as well.

      However, I'm not familiar enough with the lst files to take a look and see why.

      Thought I should let someone know.

      Thanks
      Trever Harvey
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010

        Ah, yes I see what happened. It'll be corrected shortly. Thanks for the good catch.

        On 9/8/2010 10:26 PM, scrizdog wrote:
        > I am building a Cavalier from the APG Files that are being created and I've noticed that the class is only gaining Simple Weapons Proficiency at first level and not Martial Weapons Proficieny as well.
        >
        > However, I'm not familiar enough with the lst files to take a look and see why.
        >
        > Thought I should let someone know.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Trever Harvey

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/