Re: [pcgen] [BUG] Bonus Tricks not being applied

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 8, 2010
      Well, mystery solved. The complete solution was either a) not ported from the trunk, b) got
      deleted somehow.

      The Animal Companion Section is completely missing the bonus tricks portion. This is the unfortunate
      side effect of having two branches in progress (And by that, I mean going back into the 5.16 branch
      and releasing another release after we went forward in the trunk/6.0 cycle), something doesn't get
      ported. Good catch.

      To get it working today, replace this the Animal Companion Section with this in the
      srd35/basics/rsrd_companionmods.lst file and it'll work.

      ###Block:Animal Companion
      # Class of the Master Type Hit Dice Ability
      Virtual Feat Automatically Gained Feat Combat bonus
      Stat bonus
      FOLLOWER:CompLevel=1 TYPE:Animal Companion ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Animal
      Tricks and Training|Bonus Tricks|Link|Share Spells
      FOLLOWER:CompLevel=3 TYPE:Animal Companion HD:2 ABILITY:Special
      Ability|AUTOMATIC|Evasion
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|2|TYPE=NaturalArmor.REPLACE BONUS:STAT|STR|1 BONUS:STAT|DEX|1
      BONUS:VAR|BonusTricks|1 DEFINE:BonusTricks|0
      FOLLOWER:CompLevel=6 TYPE:Animal Companion HD:2 ABILITY:Special
      Ability|AUTOMATIC|Devotion
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|2|TYPE=NaturalArmor.REPLACE BONUS:STAT|STR|1 BONUS:STAT|DEX|1
      BONUS:VAR|BonusTricks|1
      FOLLOWER:CompLevel=9 TYPE:Animal Companion HD:2
      VFEAT:Multiattack|PREHANDSGTEQ:3 AUTO:FEAT|Multiattack
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|2|TYPE=NaturalArmor.REPLACE BONUS:STAT|STR|1 BONUS:STAT|DEX|1
      BONUS:VAR|BonusTricks|1
      FOLLOWER:CompLevel=12 TYPE:Animal Companion HD:2

      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|2|TYPE=NaturalArmor.REPLACE BONUS:STAT|STR|1 BONUS:STAT|DEX|1
      BONUS:VAR|BonusTricks|1
      FOLLOWER:CompLevel=15 TYPE:Animal Companion HD:2 ABILITY:Special
      Ability|AUTOMATIC|Improved Evasion
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|2|TYPE=NaturalArmor.REPLACE BONUS:STAT|STR|1 BONUS:STAT|DEX|1
      BONUS:VAR|BonusTricks|1
      FOLLOWER:CompLevel=18 TYPE:Animal Companion HD:2

      #

      On 9/8/2010 9:02 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > I'll look into this in the next few hours.
      > --
      > Andrew

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin