Re: Proper protocol for asking for help...

  • Maredudd
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
      Hi Ed,

      E.q.b wrote:

      > *snip original text*
      > >
      > Ok, fair enough, the only thing we're using really out of
      > IK is the Gunmage and some of the supporting feats, I can
      > probably spit those out easily if there's nothing horrifically
      > unusual about them,
      >
      > Thanks for all the answers.

      No problem. Head on over to PCGenListFileHelp and you'll find
      lots of folks willing to answer LST questions to help you.

      Maredudd
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8, 2010
        Where was a monkey working on it and has uploaded the work that he had done (regrettably quite a while ago) to the PCGen Experimental forum. Also some work was started on the Liber Mechanika.