Re: Proper protocol for asking for help...

  • E.q.b
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
      *snip original text*

      Ok, fair enough, the only thing we're using really out of IK is the Gunmage and some of the supporting feats, I can probably spit those out easily if there's nothing horrifically unusual about them,

      Thanks for all the answers.

      Ed
    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
        Hi Ed,

        E.q.b wrote:

        > *snip original text*
        > >
        > Ok, fair enough, the only thing we're using really out of
        > IK is the Gunmage and some of the supporting feats, I can
        > probably spit those out easily if there's nothing horrifically
        > unusual about them,
        >
        > Thanks for all the answers.

        No problem. Head on over to PCGenListFileHelp and you'll find
        lots of folks willing to answer LST questions to help you.

        Maredudd
      • Paul
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2010
          Where was a monkey working on it and has uploaded the work that he had done (regrettably quite a while ago) to the PCGen Experimental forum. Also some work was started on the Liber Mechanika.