Re: Proper protocol for asking for help...

  • Maredudd
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
      Hi Folks!

      E.q.b wrote:

      > Ok, so at one time there was a restriction in place on how
      > you could ask for help, required to couch it in terms that
      > were ... ambiguous as to source materials... is that still
      > the case?
      >
      > and in a somewhat related note, do we have permission/data
      > sets for Iron Kingdoms? I didn't see them in my data directories,
      > but I might have missed them.

      The publisher has been approached and as of this time has refrained from giving us permission to include data sets based upon their material.

      Eric Smith
      PR Silverback
      PCGen Board of Directors
    • E.q.b
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
        *snip original text*

        Ok, fair enough, the only thing we're using really out of IK is the Gunmage and some of the supporting feats, I can probably spit those out easily if there's nothing horrifically unusual about them,

        Thanks for all the answers.

        Ed
      • Maredudd
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
          Hi Ed,

          E.q.b wrote:

          > *snip original text*
          > >
          > Ok, fair enough, the only thing we're using really out of
          > IK is the Gunmage and some of the supporting feats, I can
          > probably spit those out easily if there's nothing horrifically
          > unusual about them,
          >
          > Thanks for all the answers.

          No problem. Head on over to PCGenListFileHelp and you'll find
          lots of folks willing to answer LST questions to help you.

          Maredudd
        • Paul
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 8, 2010
            Where was a monkey working on it and has uploaded the work that he had done (regrettably quite a while ago) to the PCGen Experimental forum. Also some work was started on the Liber Mechanika.