[BUG] Crossbows showing incorrect amount of attacks without Rapid Reload feat

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2010
      PCGen 5.16.3, Pathfinder data sets.

      Jira: http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-213

      Create a fighter, level him up 6th level. Stats, skills, feats, except
      do NOT give Rapid Reload, don't matter. Give him a light crossbow.
      According to RAW it is a MOVE action to LOAD the light crossbow, so the
      fighter can NOT take a FULL round action to have multiple attacks. PCGen
      shows +xx/+x (ie. multiple attacks) at this level.

      Only when adding the Rapid Reload feat which makes reloading the light
      crossbow a FREE action is multiple attacks possible.

      --

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2010

        The Sheets *aren't* that smart. You either *Get* the Iterative Attacks, or you don't. In order to
        support anything like that would require serious coding somewhere. The Sheets don't distinguish Full
        Attack from Standard Attack or Reload Rate.

        That will need to be a FREQ and a serious discussion on the best method to implement as it will
        require Code and LST cooperation.

        On 9/4/2010 12:56 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
        > PCGen 5.16.3, Pathfinder data sets.
        >
        > Jira: http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-213
        >
        > Create a fighter, level him up 6th level. Stats, skills, feats, except
        > do NOT give Rapid Reload, don't matter. Give him a light crossbow.
        > According to RAW it is a MOVE action to LOAD the light crossbow, so the
        > fighter can NOT take a FULL round action to have multiple attacks. PCGen
        > shows +xx/+x (ie. multiple attacks) at this level.
        >
        > Only when adding the Rapid Reload feat which makes reloading the light
        > crossbow a FREE action is multiple attacks possible.

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2010
          Ok, changed to FREQ but left in Code as a start.

          David
          Papa.DRB

          Grognard (definition 1)
          My better half and me