Re: APG Set - Updates

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
      I tried to upload my progress thus far (including a lot of commented-out stuff)
      but the SVN said mine was out of date and refused. Do I have to start over with
      my changes to the server copy?

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
        Hi Ainvar,

        Try and SVN update, it should bring your files up to date with the latest
        changes on the server (there might be some conflicts that you have to
        manually resolve).