Re: [pcgen] Re: APG Set - Updates

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
      Hi Gjorbjond,

      Is that uploaded into the files section?  Can you send them to me direct. Also,
      I'll get your name corrected in the honorable mentions for your contributions.

      Thanks!
       --
      Andrew

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
        I tried to upload my progress thus far (including a lot of commented-out stuff)
        but the SVN said mine was out of date and refused. Do I have to start over with
        my changes to the server copy?

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
          Hi Ainvar,

          Try and SVN update, it should bring your files up to date with the latest
          changes on the server (there might be some conflicts that you have to
          manually resolve).